Our shipping policies
Yes, I will ship our incredible food to you! Please know that given the perishable nature of our product, we generally ship 1- or 2-day service which can get pricey, depending on where you live.
Here’s how it works:
1. email me your order and mailing address (firstname.lastname@example.org). PLEASE include your phone number so I can call you with any questions.
2. I will calculate the approximate price of your order, to include shipping
3. if you accept the price, you supply a credit card number
4. I ship to you in an insulated container, usually via Fedex or USPS
5. I add 2% to your bill to help cover the cost of running the credit card. We charge a small fee to cover packaging materials (usually $5-$8, depending on the size of the order). Shipping is billed at cost.
Another option for purchasing online: we are a listed farm on Home Grown Cow